This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing team working on technical challenges that relate directly to the health and wellbeing of hundreds of millions of people across the globe.
At Kaiterra we look for people that are adventurous, willing to learn and incredibly curious! We’re looking for an experienced hardware engineer to join the team and help us build amazing new products.
You will be responsible for working with our industrial designers and the engineering team to design awesome new products. You will be responsible for selecting components, drawing the PCB layouts, and building the first prototypes by hand. You should love getting your hands dirty, be excited to learn about new electronic components, and have insatiable curiosity for new things – you’ll be playing with and testing new sensors every day.
You should be able to grab a new component and build a platform for testing it, including all the code necessary, or quickly be able to integrate it into our existing products for analytical purposes.
- Experience with PCB design, component selection and testing
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Experience writing embedded software to prototype and test
- 2+ years of industry experience with application development
- Experience with mass production, manufacturing and quality control preferable
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly motivated and interested in being part of an experienced and talented team
We provide a great work environment, and competitive benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Annual “world exploration fund” to travel the globe
- Offices around the globe you can choose to work out of if you want a change of scenery 🙂
- A highly experienced and super-fun team to work with!
Our China headquarters are located in the heart of Beijing, in a beautiful courtyard. We have our own courtyard with floor-to-ceiling windows, a whole bunch of plants, and a coffee machine named Betty. We’re located next to the Nanluoguxiang subway station, and walking distance from Jingshan park.