This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing team working on technical challenges that relate directly to the health and wellbeing of hundreds of millions of people across the globe.
We are looking for a qualified sales representative to join our team. You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with our global customers and achieving Kaiterra’s global sales targets.
The individual in this role would be responsible for calling and emailing prospective customers, explaining our product, and guiding them through their purchase process. We are seeking a candidate who is persuasive, energetic, and ready to go the extra mile (or ten!) to ensure customer satisfaction.
The sales representative will work closely with marketing to optimise the tracking and inbound leads from our website, newsletters and other channels.
Kaiterra’s B2B products are technical instruments designed for professional users, including building managers, architects and air quality technicians – people that know a lot about a very technical field. The sales representative is expected to tackle this challenge head on, and become an expert in the field. Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Facilitate cold and warm calls to prospective leads
- Work with marketing to improve inbound lead generation and management
- Schedule and follow through on calls with leads and current customers
- Communicate with leads and customers via email
- Answer all lead and customer questions accurately
- Perform cost-benefit analysis for prospective customers
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships in the effort to extend customer lifetime value
- Develop strategies for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team
- Meet and/or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas
- Self-improve continuously by way of experience and feedback
Requirements and qualifications
- Fast learner
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred
- Experience and knowledge of LEED, WELL or other building standards a major plus
- Experience with a CRM platform (i.e. SalesForce / Hubspot) a plus
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Expert in time management, organized
- Proven track record in sales environment
- Ability to create and deliver stunning and persuasive client presentations
We provide a great work environment, and competitive benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Annual “world exploration fund” to travel the globe
- Offices around the globe you can choose to work out of if you want a change of scenery 🙂
- A highly experienced and super-fun team to work with!
Our China headquarters are located in the heart of Beijing, in a beautiful courtyard. We have our own courtyard with floor-to-ceiling windows, a whole bunch of plants, and a coffee machine named Betty. We’re located next to the Nanluoguxiang subway station, and walking distance from Jingshan park.