Set Custom Air Quality Alerts Using The Kaiterra App
Protecting your air means knowing when air pollution rises. Your Laser Egg can now send push notifications to let you know when something in your home is polluting your air with the Kaiterra app.
How To Setup Push Notifications
You can send push notifications to your Android or iOS device with a few quick steps. Here’s how:
- Connect your Laser Egg to your Kaiterra app.
- Open your app and find your device.
- Tap the alerts icon on the left side of the screen.
- Activate the push notification by tapping on the toggle.
- Use the slider to select the AQI level at which you’d like to receive an alert.
You’re all set to receive alerts! When the air quality exceeds your desired threshold you will receive a notification that might look something like this:
Note: Push notifications are available on the Kaiterra app version 2.5.1 and on.