The India Sales Manager role is ideal for someone who has the right mix of leadership, passion, energy, experience, business savvy, entrepreneurial spirit, and an awesome get things done attitude.
The ideal candidate will have been successful in startup companies or corporations or will have learned from previous failures, focused on the wants and needs of consumers in tech or related industries.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for leading the company’s sales strategy to accelerate our growth in NCR and rest of India. The Sales Manager will have to identify the market segment, develop channels and partners, engage customers to promote the brand, and drive deals to achieve and exceed our targets. We’re looking for someone who can spearhead a campaign and take ownership of their duties. Above all, we’re looking for the right cultural fit.
We’re a small, fun team based in South Delhi that is looking to have more happy, committed, passionate people to join our team.
The India Sales Manager will report to the CEO of Kaiterra India.
- Responsible for sales growth in the Indian market, with a strong focus on Delhi.
- Independently research the market and develop action plans for sales in the targeted regions
- Develop and manage relationships with resellers, vendors and corporate partners.
- Cold calling and building relationships with individuals and businesses to develop sales
- Developing sales leads through participation in targeted events, shows, conferences etc.
- Evaluate company sales performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Submit sales reports to the India CEO
- 3-5 years of senior level sales experience.
- Prior experience in sales and leadership efforts at a startup company, multi-national, or other professional organization.
- 2+ years of strategic sales experience, ideally dealing with technology products.
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure software products.
- Excellent leadership, negotiation, management, problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong desire to lead from a strategic and tactical perspective in all aspects of day to day company operations.
Adequate market rate wages.
Based in New Delhi with domestic travel and occasional international travel.
Fill out this Google Form and you can expect to hear back from us if you’re shortlisted: